10 ways to get the most from your visit to LIFTEX 2022
With over 100 exhibitors on display, a visit to LIFTEX can be overwhelming. Where do you start? Who do you meet first? How do you maximise your time; and how do you fit in those free educational sessions?
Event Director Oliver Greening offers his top 10 tips:
- Pre-register and benefit from free entry and be the first to hear about the latest seminars, speakers, product launches and innovations on show.
- Book your accommodation. With live events now opened, it’s set to be a busy time at ExCeL this October. Book travel and accommodation well in advance. Our partner EventExpress can help you secure preferential rates.
- Follow us on social media for up-to-date information. We post throughout the show and can remind you of educational sessions starting imminently or interesting things happening around the event you may have missed. Find us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram and use the hashtag #LIFTEXSHOW.
- Take a look at the floorplan and exhibitor list before you arrive and make a shortlist of those companies you want to meet. Many of our exhibitors are on social media so it is also a good idea to contact them in advance and even schedule an appointment at the show as the stands can get extremely busy.
- If you’re not sure which companies you need to meet, look at our exhibitor list and filter by the category you’re interested in. This will help you to shortlist companies, from alarm systems to stairlifts.
- Check out the free seminar sessions and timings and plan meetings around the sessions you want to attend.
- Arrive at free seminar sessions 10 minutes early – as they are seated on a first come, first served basis, so it’s always good to get there early as it’s often standing room only!
- Come and say hello to us at the LEIA stand and find out how we can help your business. We have lots of free guidance and information on hand – including copies of our Liam Loves children’s safety campaign literature.
- Bring your colleagues! LIFTEX only takes place once every three years so your next opportunity will be 2025.
- Last, but not least, don’t forget to grab some lunch. This is a common problem with many visitors and exhibitors fuelled purely by sweets from the stands alone. There are lots of good eateries at ExCeL on the main concourse.
We hope you enjoy the show.
60 second interview with Paul Clifton, Chairman, LEIA Quality & Technical Committee.Read More
60 seconds with…Marcello Bellei, Group Sales Manager, Montanari GroupRead More
60 seconds with…Matt de Frece, Commercial Manager, Power Control LtdRead More
Speaker spotlight: 60 seconds with Nick Mellor, MD, LEIA ahead of his seminar session ‘Evacuation lifts, fire and disabled residents’.Read More